Finally after 12 years together my cousin, Mark and his fiance, Leanne, got hitched yesterday. As far as I am aware there were no hic-cups and everything ran according to plan. I thought I'd share a few photo's on here with you.
Leanne finally gets a ring on his finger.
My husband and my youngest daughter.
My eldest daughter, with her fiancee.
The bridesmaids, the two to the right are my cousins, Laura & Sophie, so emotional as they watch their brother getting wed. The one to the left is Karen, the brides sister.
My son, Aron, in the middle, is one of 5 ushers.
Left in this picture is my cousin & brother to the groom, Drew, with another usher.
Posing with the register.
The new Mr & Mrs Marshall.
Just me.
Brushing off the confetti.
The ushers & best man - my son 3rd from left.
The beautiful bridesmaids (the 2 to the left are my cousins).
Me with my cousin, Mark - the groom.
My husband & myself.
My gorgeous twins.
No comments:
Post a Comment