Monday, 10 December 2012

My Diet, Week 13 - Consolidation Countdown

Well I did manage 2 celebration meals this last week, on Wednesday I had cod in batter, chips & peas and on Saturday night I had an Indian meal. The Indian meal was a chicken dish (can't remember what it was called, but it was sweet a bit like a masala) with peshwari naan & a poppadom. I didn't eat all the sauce, it was too sweet & I only had a quarter of the naan bread. I felt so full & bloated after eating this meal, but it was delicious.

I had a protein only day on Tuesday & Sunday, but the rest of the week I tried to add vegetables. I even ate 4 Maryland cookies one day & 3 pieces of fudge on another ... but did I maintain my weight?

Weight: 8st 10.75lbs

Weight Lost: 1.25lbs

Total Weight Loss: 1st 10.25lbs

So I am still losing weight, but at least I am starting to incorporate celebration meals, this is still hard for me. I'm sure it'll get easier the nearer to Christmas we get. :)

My OH has lost weight again this week, another 2.25lbs, which is very good, especially considering he had an Indian meal Saturday night too with alcohol and he also had a sneaky sausage roll on Sunday. He still has 1st 10lbs to go before he reaches his goal weight. But has already lost 1st 10.25lbs. So he just needs to keep going.


No comments:

Post a Comment