Monday, 31 December 2012

My Diet, Weeks15 & 16 - Consolidation Countdown

I didn't blog last week due to it being Christmas, but now the festive season is almost out of the way, let me tell you how I got on.

Last week (week 15), as you can imagine I had a few "Celebration Meals" Christmas Day being the worst for eating the wrong foods. However I tried not to go too mad. Christmas breakfast was 2 homemade chocolate chip cookies, dinner was a pate starter with 3 x small french toasts, the main meal was turkey, roast potatoes, sprouts, parsnip, stuffing, cranberry sauce, gravy & dessert was a chocolate cupcake, followed by a meringue roulade & later followed by a bit of chocolate log.

On Boxing Day I went to my sisters house for a buffet tea, but I deliberately ate my Dukan friendly shepherds pie before going and that pretty much did the trick. The only thing I ate at my sisters was a cherry bakewell & small chocolate mini roll.

On Thursday I had a protein only day and the rest of the week I mostly followed my Dukan consolidation plan.

All in all I don't think I did too bad.

Weight: 8st 12.5lbs (still under my goal weight of 8st 13lbs)

My OH has ok, but he does like his alcohol and that was too hard for him to resist over Christmas, however he had the same "P" only day as me and ended up this morning as the same weight as last Monday. Which considering he actually gained 1lb during the week, was pretty good. No loss but no gain.

Today being NYE will be tough, as it's usually the day I choose to do Protein only and so far I have but I know tonight things might change. I've cooked some sausage rolls which I will find tough to resist but I have got in a prawn platter as well which is protein, so my OH should be happy. Think the Pringles will be too much to resist, but once today & New Years Day are out of the way it will be full ahead with Dukan plan.


1 comment: