I tried a new recipe during the week, which I thought tasted lovely.
Rosemary Beef Burgers
I also treated myself to an Indian takeaway on Saturday night, and although I thought of it as a celebration meal, the only thing I ate which was not in the Dukan Diet was the onion bhajee and a little bit of popadom. Over the week I also treated myself to 2 squares of fudge & an Eccles cake.
Mostly I just added salad or stir fry on P days (for my OH) to my food. My Protein only days were Monday & Sunday. My OH lost another 1.75lbs this week, he has now lost 1st 8lbs, so he is still right on track.
I weighed myself this morning and my weight was pretty much stable, so not bad.
Weight: 8st 12lbs
Weight Lost: 3/4 lb
Total Weight Lost: 1st 9lbs
So although a small loss, I feel I am doing something right as I'd still like to slowly get to 8st 7lbs.
I did managed 2 tracked walks last week, but I also did a fair bit of walking yesterday which I didn't track, so probably walked for roughly 2-3 hrs this last week.
I am having a meal out with friends on Wednesday night, so there is one of my celebration meals this week sorted, not sure what I'll do for a 2nd - probably won't but we shall see.

No comments:
Post a Comment