Wednesday, 27 June 2012

A little about Me

My name is Jacqueline Woolnough, I have been married for 28 years and have 4 children. I was brought up in Stevenage but have now lived in Letchworth Garden City (the next town) for 22 years.

I am an avid Liverpool  fanatical supporter (fan just doesn't cut it) and have been since the age of 9. I'm damn sure in another life I must have been a scouser, it just feels right.

I love listening to music, my tastes vary greatly, but if it gets me moving then I like it. I love to dance. My favourite band of all time is The Beatles



 but throughout my childhood I love Wings, The Police & The Jam.

A few of my favourite songs are Young Girl by Gary Puckett And The Union Gap



Don't Stop Me Now by Queen

 
and You Do Something To Me by Paul Weller

  

*****

I am a qualified Holistic & Beauty Therapist which I decided was my career path in 2002. I enrolled at the local College for a year to study Holistic therapies.

        Whilst attending North Herts College Centre For The Arts, September 2002 - June 2003, I gained an IIHHT VTCT qualification in Holistic Therapies and Anatomy and Physiology.  During my College year I also took an "outside" course in Reiki & gained my Reiki 1 and Reiki 2 certificates in the May and August of 2003.
      

        In early 2004 I travelled to Windsor to the Carlton Institute where I gained Diplomas in Manicure, Pedicure and Ear-Piercing and shortly after, in June, I achieved my Hopi Ear Candle Certificate. In September of the same year I attended a days intensive course at The Herts & Essex Academy in Stansted Mountfitchet & qualified in Waxing and Eye Lash/Brow Tinting. 
Finally, in May 2006 I qualified in Hydrotherm massage.
      

        I am a member of the Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists.
      

*****

        I am fortunate enough to have a room in my home in which I have set-up my Salon which has a relaxing atmosphere where both both male and female clients will feel at ease.

*****
My aim is to set up a High Street Hair & Beauty Salon with my daughter some time in the future.   

No comments:

Post a Comment