I want to write blogs that are
interesting for lots of you to read.
My first thought was to write about Liverpool Football Club, the biggest passion in my life outside of my family & what
I know the most about but I want the blogs
to be interesting to more than just Liverpool or football fans.
My next thought
was to write about different aspects of my business, Holistic &
Beauty therapy, but who wants to read about massage & waxing etc,
its even boring for me to write about it so I can't see it gripping
anyone else.
So I am back to square one. What to
write about? It doesn't help that I read my sons blog every day, he
is so much more interesting & wittier than I am, he's only 18 so
he has a life. I seem to spend all my days either out at work, home
at work or doing house work, really nothing to write home about. Well I do watch sport occasionally too ;-) but it's not like it rules my life or anything. *cough cough*
So if you choose to follow my blogs you
may find that the subjects are quite random, but hopefully not
boring.
I was at the Red Hot Chilli Peppers
concert last week, so I could write about that and I'm going to a
school reunion next week so, watch this space, that could be a good
laugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment