Sunday, 4 November 2012

My Diet - Day 47, 48 & 49

Friday 2nd November 2012

Breakfast: Low Fat Natural Yoghurt, spoonful goji berries (little sweetener & Cinnamon)


Lunch: Left Over Shepherds Pie


Dinner: Tuna Steaks with Stir Fry (using low cal spray oil) Red, Green & Yellow Peppers, Courgette, Cherry Tomatoes & Mushrooms with a sprinkling of Soy Sauce


Snack:
Chocolate Cheesecake Cookies

Beautiful morning today and I did get out for a walk with my son, 35.31 mins covering 2.2 miles and burning 160 calories. I think my job has burnt off its own share of calories as well today. 


-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday 3rd November 2012

Breakfast: Vanilla Oat Bran Porridge

Lunch: Grilled Trout with herbs & left over tuna steak

Dinner: Roast Beef

Snack: Chocolate Mousse, Cup of Hot Chocolate


Housework has been my exercise today, cleaning sofa's, not my favourite past-time, but it did burn off a few calories.  I know, on the whole, my exercise this week has been pretty poor, but some days it's easy and then other days I just can't be bothered, hopefully it won't affect my weight loss too much.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday 4th November 2012


Breakfast: Turkey Bacon, Tin tomatoes, Poached Egg (& OH had grilled mushrooms)


Lunch: Chilli Con Carne with "Cauliflower" Rice


Dinner: Cinnamon Oat Bran Pancakes with Natural Yoghurt


Snack: Chocolate Mousse


Absolutely torrential rain today so no chance of getting out for a walk, however I suppose I could have done a work out on the Wii Fit but I didn't. I was out all morning and spent the football on the box, alas my team failed to win again - argghh!! Another draw, so frustrating.


Had a sneaky weigh-in this morning, hope it's similar tomorrow.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment