Friday, 16 November 2012

My Diet - Day 58, 59 & 60

Wednesday 14th November 2012

Breakfast: Ham & Egg

Lunch: Cinnamon Oat Bran Pancake

Dinner: Chicken Curry

I went for an early walk today, I'm getting boring as I only seem to go walking en route to the station with my son these days. However, it's a walk so ...  35:47 minutes, covering 2.02 miles and burning off (hopefully the rest of the birthday cake I stuffed yesterday) 146 calories, yes I couldn't resist yet another piece of birthday cake, but on the other hand it has now all been eaten so no more temptation.


Tomorrow is my marathon cinema day when I go to see all the Twilight films finishing with the new one starting at midnight, I can't wait, but it will be a challenge to see if I can decide what snack foods to take with me.


-------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday 15th November 2012

Twilight Day :)

Breakfast: Scrambled Egg

Lunch: Left over Chilli Con Carne/Shepherds Pie

Dinner: Sticky Chicken Salad

Snack: Oat Bran Chocolate Brownie

Although I was working 1st thing this morning, I still managed to get a walk in before my marathon cinema day.  I was out for 38:45 minutes covering 2 miles. Then I'm afraid the rest of my day and night was taken up with Twilight.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday 16th November 2012

Well yesterday went really well, I ate exactly what I'd planned to eat.

Amazing night








It was a long day/night, watching all 5 Twilight films on the trot, but so worth it.

Breakfast: Cinnamon & Goji Berry Oat Bran Porridge

Lunch: Grilled Peppered Mackerel

Dinner: Asian Meatballs 

Snack: Low Fat Yoghurt 
 


I didn't manage to get a walk in today, I've had the time it's just I'm pretty tired from getting in at 2.45 this morning and then waking up at 7am, 4 hrs sleep really not enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment