Friday, 9 November 2012

My Diet - Day 52, Day 52 & 53

Wednesday 7th November 2012

Breakfast:  Ham & Scrambled Egg


Lunch: Hard Boiled Egg


Dinner: Kebab/
Asian Meatballs (I actually intend to make a cross between Asian Meatballs & Kebab Meatballs) 



Snack: Low Fat Yoghurt (again)


The kebab meatballs were lovely, as usual,as was the gravy which was from the Asian Meatball recipe. However, I did amend it slightly, my OH is not keen on garlic so I didn't add it to the gravy especially as there was garlic in the meatballs, I had no white vinegar so used balsamic vinegar instead, which I checked and is ok to use on the Dukan Diet, I also had no spring onions left so omitted them. It still tasted divine.


I went for a longer walk today, makes up for my slackness recently, I was walking with my friend and her puppy so slightly slower pace, but nevertheless a good bit of exercise. The walk was for almost 1 hr 6 minutes, covering 2.94 miles & burning 222 calories.


------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday 8th November

Breakfast: Low Fat Natural Yoghurt, with Oat Bran

Lunch: Grilled Smoked Haddock with salad

Dinner: Chicken Curry

I didn't sleep much last night and so am actually extremely tired today, so I'm not going out for a walk, however I will be moving belongings from one room downstairs to a cupboard upstairs today, so that should burn off some calories.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Friday 8th November 2012

Breakfast: Low Fat Yoghurt, Goji Berries, Mixed Spice, Low cal Sugar

Lunch: Scotch Eggs

Dinner: Turkey Tikka Burgers

Snack: Yoghurt

I went for a 42 minute walk today covering 2.18 miles and burning 159 calories.

I didn't get around to moving stuff upstairs yesterday, so have done it today, totally cleared a room ready for my cousin moving in, only downside to clearing a room that has been used for storage is the dust, I am very allergic and my eyes are causing me terrible trouble tonight. Still it  will be worth it in the end.  

Think I'll just close my eyes for the rest of the evening now.

No comments:

Post a Comment