Breakfast: Soft Boiled Egg
Lunch: Yoghurt (with low cal sugar & vanilla essence)
Dinner: Mustard Salmon
Snack: Oat Bran Ricotta Hot Cakes (without the ricotta, used cottage cheese instead)
I took my walk with my daughter today, hence the slower pace & distance, but still better than nothing. The distance was 1.4 miles over 28 mins and burning 108 calories. I did intend to do some toning exercises also today, but I have had a bad headache all day and so haven't managed it, hopefully I'll get the opportunity tomorrow.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wednesday 31st October 2012
Breakfast: Lemon Zest Pancakes
Lunch: Creamy Pumpkin Soup
Dinner: Shepherds Pie with Swede Mash
Snack: Low Fat Yoghurt
My exercise today was 20 mins of toning and stretching. I know it wasn't the 30 I should have done but I'm sure I'll make up the extra throughout the week. As you can probably guess my inspiration for exercise has waned a touch, as I find it boring on my own, hopefully I will get back in the swing of it soon.
Breakfast: Lemon Zest Pancakes
Lunch: Creamy Pumpkin Soup
Dinner: Shepherds Pie with Swede Mash
Snack: Low Fat Yoghurt
My exercise today was 20 mins of toning and stretching. I know it wasn't the 30 I should have done but I'm sure I'll make up the extra throughout the week. As you can probably guess my inspiration for exercise has waned a touch, as I find it boring on my own, hopefully I will get back in the swing of it soon.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thurdday 1st November 2012
Breakfast: Scrambled Egg
Lunch: Grilled Peppered Mackerel
Dinner: Chicken Curry
Snack: Oat Bran Pancake with Natural yoghurt
I still haven't the inspiration for exercise and I'm ashamed to say so far today I haven't done any. I've said before, when it comes to exercise, I am very much a morning person, but this morning I was working, then I had my lunch and then the weather came over horrible. I know I shouldn't use excuses but I just can't be bothered at the moment. Hopefully tomorrow my exercise mojo might come back. I just hope it doesn't slow my weight loss too much.
Breakfast: Scrambled Egg
Lunch: Grilled Peppered Mackerel
Dinner: Chicken Curry
Snack: Oat Bran Pancake with Natural yoghurt
I still haven't the inspiration for exercise and I'm ashamed to say so far today I haven't done any. I've said before, when it comes to exercise, I am very much a morning person, but this morning I was working, then I had my lunch and then the weather came over horrible. I know I shouldn't use excuses but I just can't be bothered at the moment. Hopefully tomorrow my exercise mojo might come back. I just hope it doesn't slow my weight loss too much.

No comments:
Post a Comment