Well I'm pretty pleased this morning as the scales tell me I did lose weight last week in spite of my birthday cake indulgence, so the fight of the flab continues.
Weight: 9st 1.5lbs
Weight Lost: 1.25 lbs
Total Weight Loss: 1 stone 6.5lbs
Breakfast: Soft Boiled Egg
Lunch: Creamy Tomato Soup
Dinner: Shepherds Pie
Snack: Chocolate Oat Bran Muffin
I had a walk with my son again this morning, I do wonder if I'd go out for a walk at all at the moment if it wasn't for him having to go to the railway station most days. The walk was 35:27 minutes covering 2.01 miles and burning 144 calorie.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tuesday 20th November 2012
Breakfast: Cinnamon Oat Bran Porridge
Lunch: Hard Boiled Eggs
Dinner: Roast Chicken Curry
Snack: Natural Yoghurt
Miserable weather today, so not sure I'll get a walk in, it's a shame as I have no work today so could have got in a long walk but I'm not getting soaked for it, may do Wii Fit instead.
****
Ok, so I didn't do any exercise with the Wii fit, I actually spent most of my day reading (James Herbert book I got for my birthday) - very rare I get to do that so I relished in it & I refuse to feel guilty about doing nothing more constructive. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment