Tuesday, 6 November 2012

My Diet, Week 8 - Day 50 I'm Getting There Slowly, Day 51

Well here we are the start of another week and I still have not been tempted to sway from this diet. I was in a garden centre cafe yesterday and my OH said "go on have a cake, or tea cake, one won't hurt", I resisted the temptation. Although he is probably right when he says one won't hurt, but its not all about whether it will affect the weight loss, it's more to do with resisting the temptation, if I give in once, I might do so again. 



And ... also if I get a tasting for something "naughty" I'll want more and that is when I will find the diet a problem. I don't want that to happen, I am so near to my goal weight.

Monday 5th November 2012

Weight: 9st 4.5lbs

Weight Loss: 1.2lbs

Total Weight Lost: 1 stone 3.25lbs


Breakfast: Scrambled Egg, Warm Drink

Lunch: Grilled Mackerel with peppercorns

Dinner: Sticky Chicken Nuggets


Snack: Yoghurt


Alas, yet again, I didn't take any exercise today, this motivation lark is hard to get back, but in my defence I was working all morning and as I keep saying I am a morning person. Still I'm not going to brood over it, I'll get some in as and when I can. So long as I'm losing the weight I won't worry too much about it.


-----------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday 6th November 2012


Breakfast: Oat Bran Vanilla Porridge, Warm Drink


Lunch: Tomato Soup


Dinner: Roast Chicken & Vegetables


Snack: Low Fat Yoghurt

Yay!!! I went out for a walk this morning :))  I was out for 37 minutes and walked 1.96 miles, burning 136 calories. I chatted to my mum on the phone throughout the entire walk, that made it less lonely and made the time pass quicker.


It also helped that it was a bright, sunny (& a little cold) morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment