Thursday, 22 November 2012

My Diet - Day 65 & 66

Wednesday 21st November 2012

Breakfast: Lemon Zest Oat Bran Pancake, natural yoghurt

Lunch: Left over Shepherds Pie

Dinner: Sticky Chicken Salad

Snack: Yoghurt

Horrible weather again today, so no walk. But I am very busy with work today so not sure I'll get time for any exercise.


---------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday 22nd November 2012

Breakfast@ Scrambled Egg

Lunch: Chicken Tikka & Salad (was out for lunch and this was the best I could do)
             (my OH had Grilled Smoked Haddock)

Dinner: Asian Meatballs




It's hard to get a good picture when they're cooking in the pan, with all that steam coming off it. But they are yummy

Snack: Chocolate Oat Bran Muffins

I was out for lunch with my daughter today, we went to an Indian restaurant that was offering "Eat as much as you like for £5 " -we couldn't resist. I knew it would be hard as it's a Protein only day today, so I did my best and although I did have some vegetables it was shredded lettuce and tomatoes, chopped onion, cucumber & chilli. I also had a couple of thin onion rings which were in a thin coating of batter (my only real indulgence).

I didn't get out for a walk again today, I know ... I'm slacking with the exercise, but it's like a hurricane outside, I will try and do better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment