Tuesday, 13 November 2012

My Diet, Week 9 - Day 56 & 57

Monday 12th November 2012

Breakfast: Scrambled Egg, Warm Drink

Lunch: Smoked Peppered Mackerel

Dinner: Chicken Oat Bran Nuggets

Snack: Natural Yoghurt (I didn't have this snack but my OH did)

Weight: 9st 2.75lbs

Weight Loss: 1.75lbs

Total Weight Lost: 1 stone 5.25lbs

Unfortunately I am working most of today so am not able to get a walk in, and then I have guests over for more birthday celebrations (although it's still not my actual birthday yet). Will try to make up for it tomorrow.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday 13th November 2012

Today it is my birthday and so I decided to treat myself to a small slice of my birthday cake, I know it's not allowed but up to Sunday (and now today) I haven't had one thing that is not allowed, so I am not going to beat myself up about it.

I have a box of fudge, bought for me a while ago, sitting around, staring at me, which I have resisted for 8 weeks, now I have been bought a box of chocolates which I shall have to resist too. But ... the carrot cake was too much and I had to succumb.

Breakfast: Natural Yoghurt, with low cal sugar, mixed Spice & Goji Berries

Lunch: Small slice of birthday Carrot Cake (with the 2 finger kitkat edge and M&M topping

Dinner: Depends what someone else will cook for me, or buy in (actually it ended up being Chilli Con Carne which I made myself, so no special birthday meal cooked for me).

I went for a walk today, and met up with my friend for a drink at Costa, then carried on my walk, I was walking for 50:42 minutes covering 2.44 miles and burning 186 calories (pretty sure that does not cover the calories in the cake - oops)

No comments:

Post a Comment