My walk was 2.55 miles burning 178 calories, I was out for 46:43 minutes, thought I'd better try to pick up a little of the time that I've missed this week.
Friday 23rd November 2012
Cruise Phase: Protein & Vegetable Day (PV)
Breakfast: Vanilla Oat Bran Porridge, Cup of green Tea
Lunch: Home Made Tomato Soup
Dinner: Beef Stir Fry
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday 24th November 2012
Cruise Phase: Protein Only Day (P)
Breakfast: Oops didn't have any other than a cup of tea
Lunch: Thick Chicken Soup
Dinner: Mustard Salmon
Snack: Chocolate Mousse
As per usual lately, I have done no exercise today, I've been Christmas shopping instead, then when I got home I made the chicken soup,and in the afternoon I had my lovely sister over for a natter - always a good way to spend an afternoon.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday 25th November 2012
Cruise Phase: Protein & Vegetable Day (PV)
Breakfast: Dry Fried Egg, Chicken Slice, Cherry Tomatoes. Cup of Green Tea
Lunch/Snack: Chocolate Oat Bran Pancake with yoghurt
Dinner: Roast Chicken, Roasted Veg, Gravy
Although I post my weight loss every Monday, I actually weigh myself after every Protein only day and this morning was no exception. For the first time in years & years the scales showed 8 stone something. I am so happy and so close to my goal weight. Very very soon I shall be able to move onto the next phase of this Dukan Diet - the Consolidation Phase
& I shall be able to enjoy two celebration meals a week & will only need to have one Protein only day a week.
I am excited to be entering this phase of the diet very soon, however I still have to say I have had no difficulty keeping to this diet. I have not had any adverse effects at all.
I hope this blog, of how this diet is going, is helping some of you and inspired you to give it a go. TEN weeks ago I was wearing size 12 clothes (or size 10 but feeling a bit tight with tummy hanging over the waistband), I am now comfortably in size 10's and even they feel too big around my waist and thighs, so could well be into size 8 by now but I haven't bought anything in that size yet. I need to see if I'll definitely stay this size before I attempt to spend any money buying smaller clothes.
I know I'll not be taking "planned" exercise today - it's Sunday after all, but I'll probably get a little if I go shopping, or do housework etc. BUT football beckons this afternoon, so I shall be sitting glued to the box cheering my team on.


No comments:
Post a Comment