Breakfast: Vanilla Oat Bran Porridge
Lunch: Natural Yoghurt, with Vanilla essence
Dinner: Mustard Salmon
Snack: Chocolate Mousse
Today I am doing a 2nd, on the trot, day of protein only, this is not in the hope of losing extra pounds (although that is always welcome) it is because next week I need Sunday, Tuesday & Thursday to be Protein & Veg days. I am going for an Indian Meal on Sunday evening, so a lot easier if I can have veg too. Tuesday is my birthday so I don't want too much restriction & on Thursday I am going to the cinema from 2.45pm to 3am (honestly) I am going to see the Twilight Films, all 6 of them, one after the other, finishing with the new film starting at midnight. I did this last year also and it was great, but you do need to take food with you, hence wanting the day to be PV.
I wanted to have reached my 1st goal weight by my birthday, I don't think I'll do it but I wont be far off, so am reasonably happy with that.
I have to say, I have never had any bad reactions to this diet, I haven't felt bloated once. It definitely does me good to not eat bread, I',m sure that is what was bloating me out before. I haven't missed potatoes at all, I love my shepherds pie with different "mash" on top, so far I've had mashed Swede, Pumpkin & Butternut Squash - all very tasty. On the whole I have not felt hungry between meals, there has been the odd time but usually because I've had to delay my meal time because of work or some other commitment. I don't miss alcohol, but then I've never drank an awful lot of it anyway, my OH has had some now and then but has reduced his intake of alcohol significantly. He is looking so much trimmer now it's actually wonderful to see.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday 11th November 2012
I had a busy Sunday, but unfortunately nothing much that would burn off calories.
Breakfast: 2 x Boiled Eggs, Turkey Bacon (cut in soldiers)
Lunch: Shepherds Pie with Swede Mash
Snack: Chocolate Brownie
Dinner: Indian Meal (Sheek Kebab & Salad to start, Chicken Shishlak (skewered chicken with peppers, onion & tomatoes)
Dessert: Very small slice of my birthday cake, which was carrot cake, with kitkats around the edge & M&M's on top. (The picture is of what was left after it was shared amongst 9 of us)
I know I shouldn't have had the cake but it was made especially for me so I did and I don't regret it. My sister had already brought me a birthday cake over earlier in the day and I did not have any of it, so overall I think I did well & it's not even my birthday yet :)
I had a busy Sunday, but unfortunately nothing much that would burn off calories.
Breakfast: 2 x Boiled Eggs, Turkey Bacon (cut in soldiers)
Lunch: Shepherds Pie with Swede Mash
Snack: Chocolate Brownie
Dinner: Indian Meal (Sheek Kebab & Salad to start, Chicken Shishlak (skewered chicken with peppers, onion & tomatoes)
Dessert: Very small slice of my birthday cake, which was carrot cake, with kitkats around the edge & M&M's on top. (The picture is of what was left after it was shared amongst 9 of us)
I know I shouldn't have had the cake but it was made especially for me so I did and I don't regret it. My sister had already brought me a birthday cake over earlier in the day and I did not have any of it, so overall I think I did well & it's not even my birthday yet :)

No comments:
Post a Comment