Saturday 17th November 2012
Breakfast: Vanilla Oat Bran Porridge
Lunch: Roast Chicken & Vegetables, gravy
Dinner: Natural Yoghurt with added Vanilla Extract & Sweetener
Snack: Chocolate Mousse
I was going to make Shepherds Pie for dinner today, but I used all the mince up yesterday and haven't bought any more yet, so not sure what I'll have. (My OH also had a grilled turkey steak with dijon mustard before his roast chicken and later in the evening some scrambled Egg).
No walk today. I was working this morning and, sorry, I know I'm a football fanatic, but I had to watch the Arsenal/Spurs game on TV, then Liverpool were playing (won 3-0) so watched that on the internet and finally had to watch the Man Utd match in the hope of seeing them lose. Time has just run out today, so no walk :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday 18th November 2012
Breakfast: Bacon (medallions) with scrambled Egg, Warm Drink
Lunch: Mustard Salmon
Dinner: Beef strips in gravy
Snack: Chocolate Oat Bran Muffins
In the recipe for the Chocolate Oat Bran Muffins, it says to use Diet Mountain Dew, which is an American soda drink, I don't know what the equivilant is in the UK but I decided to use diet ginger-beer, and they tasted lovely.
No exercise as such today (nothing unusual there) just general walking around a garden centre & Tesco's.
Weigh-in day tomorrow, I am not expecting to have lost anything this week, as it was my birthday week and I did over-indulge on the birthday cake, but so long as I haven't put any weight back on I shall be happy.

No comments:
Post a Comment