Monday, 26 November 2012

My Diet, Week 11 - Day 70 Reached my Dukan Goal Weight

************WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO************

 

It was all worth it. I really can't say how easy I have found this diet. I haven't been tempted by any wrong foods, other than birthday cake on my birthday. I feel better, I look better, I am happy. I do appreciate that I didn't have a massive amount to lose and anyone having more to lose than me may find it harder but please persevere, you will get there.

Monday 26th November 2012

Weight: 8st 12.75lbs

Weight Lost: 3lbs

Total Weight Lost: 1st 9.25lbs

Dukan Goal Weight: 8st 13lbs

Now although I have reached my Dukan Goal Weight, my own goal was to get to 8st 7lbs so I am still hoping to lose a little more. My OH has now lost 1st 6.75lbs and he looks much better for his weight loss too. He needs to lose another 2 stone and according to the Official Dukan Goal weight he should reach this by March 2013 (I shall keep you posted on his success).

I have managed a walk today it was for 40:32 minutes and covered 2.25 miles, burning roughly 159 calories.

Today's Planned Cruise (P) Menu (for my OH)

Breakfast: Vanilla Oat Bran Pancake with Goji Berries

Lunch: Crispy Ham (I didn't have this after all, really didn't fancy it)

Dinner: Roast Chicken Curry

Snack: Natural Yoghurt 

This menu may well stay the same for me today as well, we shall see.

The next phase of this diet is the Consolidation Phase and I do intend to start it but with a slight twist until I get to MY goal weight. I have lost 22lbs so (times 5) I need to be on this phase of the diet for 110 days. From now on I can eat anything that is allowed on the Attack & Cruise Phases, every day except one which has to be Protein Only. I can also have 2 celebration meals a week (which can be anything at all), so long as they have at least one day between them. Now this is where I am going to tweak it. I have decided to have only one celebration meal a week & possibly 2 Protein Only days a week until I get to the 8st 7lbs then I will follow it by the book. 

I am also still preparing the food for my OH, he would sway from the right foods if I didn't, so it shouldn't be hard for me to either add a bit extra to my meals or have exactly the same. My menu for this week, and the food I have in are for the Cruise Phase so I have no choice but to continue as I have been for at least this week, I'm not buying extra food just so I can add a "non Dukan friendly" food, but if someone offers me a piece of cake, a Bacardi & coke or a piece of chocolate I might, just might, say YES :)

Please keep reading my Blogs, go back and read earlier ones if you need a bit of inspiration or encouragement. I shall try to keep the "My Diet" blogs coming but they may be less often as I don't want to bore everyone when I'm trying to maintain my weight, however if I find it hard I will definitely Blog it.

No comments:

Post a Comment