Monday, 29 October 2012

My Diet, Week 7 - day 43 Weigh-In Day

Monday 29th October 2012

Weigh-in day!!!

I was really hoping my weight had dropped this morning, when I stood on the scales, after such a disappointment last week. I was not disappointed this time.

Weight: 9st 5.75lbs

Weight Loss: 2.75lbs

Total weight lost: 1st 2.75lbs

Although Dr Dukan says my true weight should be 8st 13lbs (which is my first target) I will probably keep going a little longer until I get to 8st 7lbs, this will give me a good margin for error and lapses when I try to maintain my weight.  I was hoping to be at 8st 13lbs by my birthday, I think that might be a little tough as its only 16 days away, but I shall keep working at it ... and you never know.

Breakfast: Ham, Poached Egg, Cherry Tomatoes

Lunch: Natural Yoghurt (with cinnamon & low cal sugar)

Dinner: Roast Chicken, Veg & gravy

Snack: Cinnamon Oat Bran Pancakes

I spent all morning rearranging the furniture in my living room so didn't actually get out for a walk today, but I'm sure I burnt off plenty of calories - afterall exercise is exercise.

I really must try to get some proper exercise tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment