Sunday, 28 October 2012

My Diet - Day 41 & Day 42

Saturday 27th October 2012

Breakfast: Scrambles Egg with Low fat Cream Cheese

Lunch: Left over Chicken Casserole

Dinner: Sheek Kebab, Tandoori Trout, with onions & peppers & Salad (absolute yummmmm)



Snack: 2 x Goji Dukan Cookies, "no added sugar" ginger beer

I haven't done any exercise today, so far, I've had other things to do, however as well as my walk yesterday I thoroughly scrubbed my cooker clean, and believe me, when I say, that had to have burnt off calories.

My Indian takeaway was superb and sooooo tasty. I tried to choose very wisely, the Sheek Kebab is made from minced lamb, which technically is not on the Dukan Diet due to the fat content in lamb, however I decided to have it, knowing that most of the fat would drip off during the cooking process. I decided on the Tandoori Trout for my main meal which came with salad, but I didn't realise also came with some veggies, onions & peppers, both allowed on PV days so I ate it all up and delicious it was too. I know the veg may have been fried or even roasted but after completing 6 weeks on this diet with no hick-cups at all, I felt I deserved it. My OH had a whole Tandoori Chicken, rather than trout and had the same sheek kebab starter as I did.


----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday 28th October 2012


Lunch: Natural Yoghurt (mixed with a dsp of low cal sugar, cinnamon & ginger)




Snack: Chocolate mousse

I've chosen not to take exercise out doors today, it's Sunday, my day of rest. I know I didn't do any yesterday but I have in fact done plenty this week to cover missing yesterday and today. If I feel particularly energetic later I may do something on the Wii Fit. (Don't hold your breath though) ;)

It's my sister's birthday today and I popped over to see her and was very good in resisting the offer of birthday cake and chocolates. 

The sticky chicken for dinner  was delicious, tasted like sweet chilli sauce (without the chilli). I think I made too little chicken or too much sauce or maybe I was supposed to cook it without a lid on the casserole dish, the sauce then might have reduced & thickened more to make sticky chicken, rather than chicken in sweet sauce.






No comments:

Post a Comment