Monday, 15 October 2012

My Diet, Week 5 - Day 29 I've lost a stone

Monday 15th October 2012

Woo hoo I've lost my 1st stone in weight, plus an extra 1/2lb. It helped that my last 3 days have happened to be protein only days, which wasn't intended as I deliberately left Saturday a PV day so that I could maybe enjoy some party food, but that never happened. I'm not complaining.  

This week I have decided to do one day PV & 2 days P only, just to speed up the weight loss a little, well that's my intention but lets see how it plays out throughout the week.

Weight: 9st 7 3/4lbs

Weight loss for week: 2 3/4 lbs

Total Weight Lost: 1st 1/2lb

Breakfast: 2 x Boiled eggs with Oat Bran pancake soldiers (Ended up eating them separate as the pancakes soldiers were a little to difficult to dip in the egg)

Lunch: Tomato Soup

Dinner: Shepherds Pie with Swede Mash

Snack: Nothing planned, but my OH has cockles & king prawns (yuk, I don't like shell fish) to nibble on if he gets peckish. I will probably just have more tomato soup if I fancy something else later.

My walk today was inspired by my son, who needed to walk to the railway station, without him going I do believe I may not have gone out for a walk at all today. Still you have to take the opportunities that step in your way ... no matter how small :) the distance covered was 2.17miles and I burnt off 164 calories.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Read Week 1

Read Week 2

Read Week 3

Read Week 4 

No comments:

Post a Comment