Friday, 26 October 2012

My Diet - Day 38, Day 39 & 40

Wednesday 24th October 2012

Breakfast: Low Fat Natural Yoghurt

Lunch: Thick Chicken Soup (contains Oat Bran)



Dinner: Grilled Smoked Mackerel

Snack: Chocolate milkshake


My walk today took me to the railway station with my son again, so similar to other walks recently. A 2 mile walk, over roughly 34 minutes and burning 152 calories.

I wasn't tempted, last night, to indulge in any "not allowed" foods or drink ... and thoroughly enjoyed the ballet.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday 25th October 2012

Breakfast: Cinnamon Oat Bran Porridge

Lunch: Left-over Shepherds Pie with pumpkin mash

Snack: Salad

Dinner: Chicken Casserole

Snack: Chocolate Mousse

I did my Wii Fit jogging again today for 30mins which covered 8186 meters (5.09 miles) and would have burnt off 497 calories if it had really been on a treadmill, who knows what calories I really burnt but more than if I'd done nothing.

I went to Pizza Hut today with my mum and daughter and I was very good, whilst watching them both consume foods that I must not eat. I had a salad consisting of pickled beetroot, cucumber, grated carrot, baby spinach, 3 small pickled onions, peppers, 3 cherry tomatoes and some low fat French vinaigrette dressing.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Friday 26th October 2012

Breakfast: Natural Yoghurt (I ended up not having breakfast, my OH did though)

Lunch: 2 Hard Boiled Eggs

Dinner: Kebab Meatballs (I added a little chilli powder to the meatballs, and also made some beef gravy (stock cube) thickened with a little cornflour)

I decided to start incorporating goji berries into my diet as they are allowed during all phases on the Dukan Diet (1 tbsp per day during the Attack Phase and on Pure Protein days on the Cruise Phase & 2 tbsp per day on the Protein & Veg days). They can be bought from the Dukan website.

I accompanied my son to the railways station again today and did a little shopping on the way back, so my walk today was for just over 37 minutes and covered 2.22 miles, burning  174 calories. 

I'm still having my 2 tablespoons of oat bran a day & drinking at least a litre and a half of water a day (can be other fluids as well such as tea, coffee, diet coke etc).

I'm going to treat myself tomorrow night and have a tandoori chicken (or chicken tikka) & salad for my dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment