Tuesday, 2 October 2012

My Diet - Day 16

No weigh-in this morning.

For the 1st time since I've been on this diet, yesterday, I felt tired, I was desperately trying not to fall asleep at 9.30pm and ended up going to bed at 10pm. I slept solid til 6am (which is really good for me, I usually sleep around 6 - 7 hrs a night) then went back to sleep til 7am, when my alarm went off, and then I still went back to sleep, finally getting up at 7.30am.  Now whether this tiredness is anything to do with the diet, I don't know (and probably not I think) but whatever caused it I definitely needed the rest.

Tuesday 2nd October 2012

Breakfast: Breakfast Scramble & Cup of tea




Lunch: Crispy Ham

Dinner: Roast Chicken

Snack: Cinnamon Oat Bran Pancakes & Low fat Yoghurt



I'm still drinking my litre & a half of water a day and what with cups of tea or the odd diet coke I probably have nearer 2 litres of fluid a day.

I went for my walk today with my son, which usually is a faster walk but for some reason it wasn't today, maybe we were talking too much.  We walked 1.84 miles & I burnt off 144 calories.

Haven't felt tired at all today, so I really don't think it was the diet that caused my tiredness yesterday.

Read Week 1

Read Week 2

Read Day 15 
Read Day 16 
Read Day 17  
Read Day 18
Read Day 19
Read Day 20

No comments:

Post a Comment