Wednesday, 3 October 2012

My Diet - Day 17

As much as it was disappointing not to see a weight loss on Monday morning, I have still decided to weigh myself after every protein only day, so this morning I got on the scales and was delighted to see I have lost another 2.25lbs. Hopefully this trend will continue and by the end of the week I will have lost my 1st stone, wishful thinking? Maybe, but we have to have our goals :)

Weight: 9st 11.25

Weight Loss: 2.25lbs

Total Weight lost: 10.75lbs

Wednesday 3rd October 2012

Breakfast: Scrambled Egg with Low-Fat Cream Cheese

Lunch: Creamy Tomato Soup

Dinner: Shepherds Pie (with Butternut Squash Mash)

Snack: Chocolate Brownies served with fat-free vanilla yoghurt 



The Brownies were delicious.

I took an early walk again today, which was really pleasant, yet again it was raining about 8am this morning but by 8.30am it had stopped, the sun was shining and there was a lovely autumnal gusty breeze, my favourite sort of weather.  I walked for 38.16 mins & at my fastest pace yet. I covered 2.32 miles and burnt 181 calories. I have to say, the uphill towards the end was tiring and I knew I'd done my 35mins and almost slowed my pace but I urged myself on to keep it up ... and I did, so am very pleased.

Have felt good today, full of energy, the soup and the shepherds pie were cooked by 12 noon & the brownies not long after that. I worked this afternoon so it was lovely to have dinner all cooked when I finished work for the day.


Read Week 1

Read Week 2

Read Day 15 
Read Day 16 
Read Day 17  
Read Day 18
Read Day 19
Read Day 20

No comments:

Post a Comment