Saturday, 6 October 2012

My Diet - Day 20

I had to get in an early walk today as I was working from mid-day, so took advantage of the beautiful weather and left my house at 8.45am. I was surprised when my RunKeeper app, on my phone, told me I had walked a mile in 15 minutes, its usually around 17 mins. As it turns out today's walk was my fastest pace yet, once the app had told me how fast I was walking, for the 1st mile, I was determined to keep up the same pace as best I could for the rest of my walk.

I managed 2.04 miles in 32.22 minutes burning 170 calories.

Saturday 6th October 2012

Today's "P" Menu

Breakfast: Fat-free yoghurt with Oat Bran

Lunch: Grilled Mackerel (Mmmmm tasty)



Dinner: Kebab Meatballs



Snack: Low Cal, no added sugar, Fiery Ginger Beer, Chocolate Milkshake

I am looking forward to a Chicken Roast dinner tomorrow ...


Read Week 1

Read Week 2

Read Day 15 
Read Day 16 
Read Day 17  
Read Day 18
Read Day 19
Read Day 20

No comments:

Post a Comment