Breakfast: Lemon Oat Bran Pancakes
Lunch: Salmon Fishcakes
Dinner: Chilli Con Carne
Dessert: Leftover Lemon Cheesecake
I took my walk today in Stotfold (the next village to where I live), in 34.5 minutes I walked 2.04 miles burning off 157 calories.
I spent many hours today painting walls, that must have burnt off some more calories ... right?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wednesday 10th October 2012
Breakfast: Crispy Ham
Lunch: Grilled Trout with herbes de provence
Dinner: Tikka Chicken burger
Snack: Oat Bran Cookies
I was out for 37.15 mins for my walk today covering 2.21 miles and burning 170 calories.
There are some beautiful walks around Letchworth, especially if you get on the Letchworth Garden City Greenway.
Finished decorating the room today, all woodwork glossed. :) I'm not sure that burnt off many calories as I was sitting on the floor for most of it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thursday 11th October 2012
Breakfast: 2 x Poached eggs, Crispy ham, Tomato
Lunch: Left over Chilli (from Tuesday)
Dinner: Chicken Casserole
Snack: Low fat yoghurt & oat bran
I found myself with little inspiration for a 35 minute walk today, so after a lot of deliberating I decided to do toning exercises instead, mostly stomach and thigh strengthening. I completed the time in 2 sessions, the first being for 21 minutes and the latter for 14 minutes. It's very hard, for me anyway, to do 35 minutes of toning in one go - very strenuous.
I've not put any weight loss stats on here this week, that's because I've decided to try and wait before I weigh myself and then hopefully will not feel too disappointed, as I shouldn't, if I only lose 2lb for the week. Even if it's less than 2lb it will still, hopefully, be a loss, which can't be sneezed at.


No comments:
Post a Comment