I needed a bit of self inspiration today to do my walk, I couldn't get out this morning as I was working, that brought me to my lunch time and then I had to wait a while to let my food go down, finally I went for my walk. After doing so much more yesterday it would have been so easy to say to myself "you've done enough for the week" but I didn't and I went out. My walk was 2.02 miles, burnt 155 calories and took me 35mins.
I weighed myself this morning but there was no change in my weight, however my OH lost another 0.25lb so nothing to stress over.
Today is another PV day & this is what I've eaten
Breakfast: Herb Omelette, Cup of tea
Lunch: Left over Shepherds Pie from Wednesday
Dinner: Chicken Curry, onion & red pepper (with Curry Sauce) & Cauliflower "Rice"
Snack: Oat Bran Cookies
I am amazed at how good I feel most of the time, I've only had one day of tiredness, which I don't relate to the diet, I've not suffered any headaches, constipation or any other potential side effects of this diet. I still make sure I get through 1.5 litres of fluid a day, which is mostly water but sometimes its a cup of tea or a diet coke or something similar.
So have any of you readers of my diet blog considered trying this diet yourselves? Feel free to leave a comment and let me know how you're getting on.
Read Week 1
Read Week 2
Read Day 15
Read Day 16
Read Day 17
Read Day 18
Read Day 19
Read Day 20

No comments:
Post a Comment