Sunday, 14 October 2012

My Diet - Day 26, 27 & 28

I went for an early walk today in the beautiful sunny October weather, I was out for 39 minutes walking 2.05 miles burning 155 calories.

Friday 12th October 2012

Breakfast: Oat Bran Vanilla Porridge

Lunch: Chicken & Dukan Mayo (my OH had king prawns)

Dinner: Grilled Salmon & Fried egg

Snack: Chocolate Mousse

Saturday night is party night, so I'm hoping tomorrow my 30 minutes exercise will be dancing.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday 13th October 2012

Breakfast: Low-Fat Yoghurt & Oat Bran

Lunch: Ham & Eggs

Dinner: Chicken Pate

I have not had time to take a walk today, however I intend to be dancing most of the night at my daughters engagement party, so I think I shall get at least my 30 minutes exercise. By the way my stomach muscles are hurting, all them toning exercises on Thursday have taken their toll, however I am going to incorporate toning into my weekly exercise from now on. Don't want to lose weight and have a flabby belly.

I'm not sure what food will be available at the party tonight, hope I can resist the wrong stuff, but if I can't it won't be the end of the world. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Sunday 14th October 2012

Well the party went well last night and I did indeed get at least 35 minutes of exercise, I danced for many an hour.

I didn't actually get to eat the chicken pate I made yesterday so that will be consumed today. I wasn't tempted to eat any food at the party nor drink any alcohol - I was very good. I didn't find it hard really, I'm not big on buffet food or alcohol so it really wasn't a big issue, I definitely go to a party for the dancing. My OH was very good too when it came to the food, I thought he would be tempted to eat loads but, I think, all he had was a couple of sausage rolls, he did have some alcohol as well but we shall see tomorrow whether that has affected his weight loss this week.

Breakfast: Turkey Ham & Poached Eggs

Lunch: Roast Chicken

Dinner: Chicken Pate

Snack: Oat Bran Pancake

There is plenty of left-over food from the party, not much that I can eat though so really hope the kids start to eat it. There was a mountain of chicken drumsticks leftover however and I have painstakingly taken all the skin off and got the meat off the bone and frozen ready for a meal or 2 in the week.

No exercise today, it's Sunday and my day off :)  but ... I have got my Wii Fit Board back from my daughter and I intend doing some exercises on that when I loose inspiration for walking or if the weather is particularly bad. I used to use it all the time so hopefully I can get back into it.

Think I'm over-dosing on the Ham & eggs, so will need to find something different to have for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment