Monday, 22 October 2012

My Diet - Day 33, 34 & 35

Friday 19th October 2012

Breakfast:  Vanilla Oat Bran Porridge, Cup of Green tea

Lunch: Grilled Mackerel

Dinner: Kebab Meatballs

Snack: Dukan Ice Cream


My exercise for today was jogging (using the Wii Fit) I completed 32 minutes continuously and burnt off 460 calories and covered (according to the Wii) 7476 meters, which is 4.65 miles. I felt good whilst doing this activity, not out of breath at all, my fitness level has always been reasonably good so I'm happy with this. I think my body was ready for me to up the tempo of my daily exercise, and with the weather turning rough it's a definite plus.


------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday 20th October 2012

Breakfast: Low Fat Yoghurt with Oat Bran, Cup of Green Tea

Lunch: Thick Chicken Soup

Dinner: Chicken Soup (left over) with added chopped up Yorkshire Ham (my OH had 4 slices Yorkshire Ham with Scrambled Egg)

Snack: Chocolate Milkshake

I did 30 minutes of strengthening and toning exercises on the Wii Fit today, think my sides may ache tomorrow but it will be worth it to tone my waist, think my thighs are going to be suffering too - oh well, no pain, no gain.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow's dinner, roast chicken with cabbage, leeks, brussels & gravy Mmmmmm ...


------------------------------------------------------------------------


Sunday 21st October 2012

I'm not happy this morning as the scales are saying I'm 9st 9lbs which is 1 1/4lbs more than last Monday, I don't know what I've done wrong this week, maybe it's doing 2 days P & 1 day PV, I don't know, but I shall revert back to alternate days.

I also tried making Really Tasty Dukan Bread this morning ... Disaster, looked like it was going well it seemed to be rising and looking like bread, but was nowhere near cooked in the 25 minutes the recipe said, after another 10 minutes I checked it and the whole thing had flattened and looked a mess. I think my chickens will enjoy eating it though, so it won't go to waste.

Breakfast: Grilled Turkey Bacon, Tinned Tomatoes, Poached Eggs, Egg White with low fat cream cheese scramble (had a spare egg white). (my OH also had saute mushrooms), plus a Cup of Green Tea

Lunch: Roast Chicken (no skin), Cabbage, Leeks, Brussels, Gravy with Chocolate Mousse for dessert.


Snack: Vanilla Oat Bran Porridge 

I didn't get the opportunity to go on the Wii Fit today as it was being used most of the day by others.


No comments:

Post a Comment