Monday, 8 October 2012

My Diet, Week 4 - Day 22 (New week, feeling more inspired)

It's a beautiful morning today so think I just may go out for an early walk, blow the cobwebs away and get back into a positive frame of mind.

I actually lost 2lbs over the last week, which, with any other type of diet I would be ecstatic, so I'm not going to mope that I didn't lose more than that this last week, as 2lb a week is classed as a healthy weight loss. 

Weight: 9st 11.5lbs

Weight loss over last week: 2lbs

Total Weight Lost: 10.5lbs

Monday 8th October 2012

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs with 4 slices wafer thin turkey ham & 1 slice ham (all grilled)

Lunch: Oat Bran Pancake Sandwich with Chicken



Dinner: Smoked Mackerel

Snack: Low-Fat Yoghurt


----------------------------------------------------------------------------


I did my walk and wow do I feel better for it. Beautiful sunshine and a lovely autumnal wind, cardigan didn't stay on for long. I burnt 158 calories in just under 38 minutes, covering 2.04 miles. (Am I glad I did this early, it rained for the rest of the morning & afternoon).

I may not get time to blog daily from now on but I shall make an attempt to get everything down when I do get the time.





No comments:

Post a Comment