Breakfast: Cinnamon Oat Bran Pancake with 4dsp low fat vanilla yoghurt
Lunch: Crispy Ham
Dinner: Chicken Curry
Snack: Low fat Natural Yoghurt
Weight: 9st 8lb (average of several different weights on scales this morning, ranged from 9st 8.5lbs - 9st 7.5lbs)
Weight loss: 0
Total Weight Lost: 1 stone
I did a 30 minute jog with the Wii Fit early today, covering the equivalent of 4.78 miles (7687 meters) and burning 468 calories. I'm also aiming for a walk with my son today before I start work.
****
Well I did get that walk in as well, 1.93 miles, burning 148 calories and taking just over 34minutes, I am quite pleased that I did what I set out to do, exercise wise. Now I just have to continue with a positive attitude and not give up even though my weight loss has slowed right down.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tuesday 23rd October 2012
Breakfast: 2 x Boiled Eggs
Lunch: Pumpkin (Halloween) Soup
Dinner: Shepherds Pie (with pumpkin mash)
Snack: Low Fat Yoghurt & Oat Bran
I walked for a longer length of time today, with my friend and her 16 week Jack Russell puppy, which will explain why the pace was a lot slower than usual. In 56 mins 44 seconds I walked 2.56 miles, burning 191 calories.
The last couple of days the weather has been very foggy, but you do get to see the beauty of the cobwebs when the weather is like that, there's a benefit to everything.
I'm off to the theatre tonight to see the Ballet of Swan Lake, should be a good night, however, I must resist buying sweets or ice cream. That sounds very uncouth, doesn't it, I should be suave & elegant if I'm going to The Ballet. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment