Ok it's the start of week 3 & this week there are no "party" type distractions, not that I went off the rails but its nice to know there probably won't be any temptations.
I weighed myself this morning and there was no change from Saturday, I'm not complaining because I know I should only be weighing myself once a week and if I'd done what I was supposed to I would have seen a 2.5lb loss.
The weather looked a bit grim this morning, but I was determined to get out and get a walk in, thought I might need my umbrella though.
As it turned out I managed to get my Walk in at 9.30am, when the rain had stopped, so no umbrella after all. I was out for 35 minutes and burnt 164 calories over 2.03 miles.
Monday 1st October 2012
Weight: 9st 13.5lbs
Weight loss for week: 2.5lbs
Total weight Lost: 8.5lbs
Goal Weight: 8st 13lbs
My menu for today is:
Breakfast: Turkey ham Omelette, Cup of Earl Grey Tea
Lunch: Salmon Fishcakes
Dinner: Egg & Tuna Salad
Snack: Vanilla Oat Bran Porridge, Cup of Tea
Today seems to have gone so quick and yet I don't feel like I've done a awful lot. Oh well, until tomorrow.
Read Week 1
Read Week 2
Read Day 15
Read Day 16
Read Day 17
Read Day 18
Read Day 19
Read Day 20


No comments:
Post a Comment