Sunday, 30 September 2012

My Diet - Day 14

I am very proud of myself for not succumbing to the food and drink at the party last night, can't say the same for my OH as he had a large white bap filled with pork & stuffing (Hog Roast) plus he had several cans of John Smiths. But hopefully 1 day's lapse won't be too detrimental to his weight loss.

It was lovely having the Tandoori Chicken & Salad takeaway yesterday but the restaurant didn't open til 5.30pm and we were meeting my cousin to go to the party at 7pm. I think the food arrived by 6.15pm so I did feel a little rushed which in a way spoilt it a bit.

Sunday 30th September 2012

Today's menu

Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs (using spray oil) with 3 slices of Ham (in my case also fried)

Lunch: 2 Large Slices Roast Beef sprinkled with rosemary & chives acompanied with Dukan Mayo

Dinner: Baked Turkey Meatballs and Chocolate Mousse for dessert



Snack: Chocolate Mousse

The chocolate mousse was so delicious, the other day when I made it, I just had to make it again.

I have chosen not to take my walk today, I planned to walk at least an extra 5 minutes each day this week to accommodate Sunday and I managed it, so a rest day today, listening to John Lennon & Paul McCartney music :)  oh and Elvis (my OH is now playing his music).

I feel really good, my clothes fit me nicely again, I feel happy, no indigestion for 2 weeks now, no headaches, no bloating I'm actually enjoying this diet, I seriously don't feel restricted, eating protein every other day doesn’t bother me as I know I'll be eating vegetables on the in-between days.

Well that's the end of week 2 - Weigh Day tomorrow. 


Read Week 1 

Read Day 8 
Read Day 9 
Read Day 10 
Read Day 11 
Read Day 12 
Read Day 13 
Read Day 14 

Read Week 3

No comments:

Post a Comment