I weighed myself this morning and was pleasantly surprised to see my weight had dropped by 2lbs, however I am not getting my hopes up of a trend as this could just be normal fluctuation in weight that I experience most days ... but you can't help but hope this diet is working.
Tuesday 18th September 2012
Weight:
10st 6lb
Weight loss: 2lb
Total weight loss: 2lb
Goal weight: 8st 13lbs
Today's Menu:
Breakfast: Black Earl Grey Tea, Omelet with several slices of ham chopped up.
Lunch: Vanilla Oat Bran Porridge, Cup of black Earl Grey Tea
Dinner: Trout with herbs, Hard Boiled Eggs plus Dukan Mayonaise, Diet Coke
I managed a walk today of 18 mins 19 seconds which was .83 of a mile, burning 67 calories. Although not the full 20mins, I'm happy as I did 14 extra minutes yesterday. I did drink my litre & a half of water yesterday and am on target to do the same today, like I said in my last blog drinking water is not a problem for me, it's mostly all I do drink.
So far I am not experiencing any adverse affects which I have read you may experience with this diet. I do not feel hungry, I am not irritable, I am not tired, in fact I feel perfectly normal. Time will tell if I feel like this by the end of the week.
Apparently my body is now in ketosis and therefore using fat to produce my energy, rather than carbohydrate. If there is low fat in my diet then my body will pull on my fat stores, hence I lose fat and the pounds.
Read Day 1
Read Day 2
Read Day 3
Read Day 4
Read Day 5
Read Day 6
Read Day 7
Read Week 2
Read Week 3
No comments:
Post a Comment