Another PV (protein & vegetable) day today, which is welcome - I do like my vegetables.
I did weight myself this morning - couldn't help myself. My weight has dropped 1.25lbs but I do realise, now that I am on the Cruise Phase of the diet, this may fluctuate throughout the week depending on whether I am no a P or PV day.
So today :-
Weight: 10st 0.75lbs
Weight Loss: 1.25lbs
Total Weight Lost: 7.25lbs
My 1st half a stone lost, I am very pleased with that and I am noticing that I am looking a little thinner. I feel good, I am managing my walk each day without feeling tired, do I have more energy? I don't know, I always walk a lot anyway so I do have a fair amount of energy normally, I will have a think on that one and see in a few days if I feel more energetic.
Thursday 27th September 2012
Menu for today
Breakfast: 2 x poached eggs, Ham slices, tomato, cup of tea
Lunch: Shepherd Pie (left over from Tuesday)
Dinner: Chicken Casserole
Snack: Low Fat Yoghurt with Oat Bran
I went for my walk today straight from finishing work, the weather was, again, beautiful, just like a summers day. I managed 1.98 miles in 35.34 minutes, burning 156 calories, then I took the roof back on my car and drove home with the wind in my hair, it was glorious.
My walk will be later in the day tomorrow as I wont have a break from work til 3pm, I'm not keen on afternoon walks, I am more of a morning person but I shall endeavour to do my 30-35mins.
I have cooked Scotch Eggs for tomorrows lunch, I do hope they taste nice as its all I'm taking for my lunch tomorrow, I don't want to start looking around the local shop to see if there is anything tasty I can eat that fits in with my diet on a Protein only day.
Read Week 1
Read Day 8
Read Day 9
Read Day 10
Read Day 11
Read Day 12
Read Day 13
Read Day 14
Read Week 3

No comments:
Post a Comment