Wednesday, 26 September 2012

My Diet - Day 10

It seems odd not to weigh myself in the morning after doing it every day for a week, feels sort of wrong, but I'll get used to it.

Yesterday was lovely having vegetables with the meals but today is back to a P (protein only) day.

Wednesday 26th September 2012

Menu for today:

Breakfast: Scrambled Egg & Crispy Ham, Cup of tea

Lunch: Grilled Trout with Herbes De Provence

Dinner: Garlic King Prawns

Snack, Oat Bran Cookies

I was going to have poached egg for brekkers but had 4 egg yolks left over from dishes I'd cooked where it only required the egg white, so thought I'd use them up this morning & had scrambled instead.

I took my walk just after I'd finished with my morning clients whilst I was in the momentum of working hard, if I'd sat down at that point I'm not sure I would have got up for a while. The walk today took 35 minutes 21 seconds and burnt 159 calories over 2.01 miles. Although its a walk I do frequently I decided to walk through the park on my way back, for a change of scenery.



Everything on the menu was eaten today, however not all by me. I do not like prawns at all. I did attempt one, I even tried frying a couple but I still couldn't eat them. My OH was unconcerned as he loves tiger prawns, as does my daughter who has nabbed the leftovers for a prawn mayo sandwich tomorrow. However I did buy much larger trout fillets this week and so my grilled trout with herbs was quite substantial ... for now.

I have still had no adverse effects and have to say I don't anticipate any now. Looking forward to my chicken casserole tomorrow - ooh that reminds me I'd better get the chicken out of the freezer ....



Read Week 1 

Read Day 8 
Read Day 9 
Read Day 10 
Read Day 11 
Read Day 12 
Read Day 13 
Read Day 14 

Read Week 3

No comments:

Post a Comment