I made a mistake on my blog yesterday. When I weighed myself yesterday morning it said 10st 2lbs and straight away I got it in my head that I hadn't lost any weight. Then I wrote my blog stating that no weight had been lost, but when I checked it to the previous days blog I had my weight at 10st 2.5lb. Silly I know, but rather than weigh myself again I assumed that my weight must have been 10st 2.5lbs rather than 10st 2lbs so I altered it. I was thinking about it all day and deep down I was sure my weight was the lower. Having now weighed myself this morning and it is 10st 2lbs, I am convinced now that I was correct.
So my weight for yesterday (Sunday 23rd September 2012) was:
Weight: 10st 2lbs
Weight Loss: .5lb
Total Weight Lost: 6lbs
Monday 24th September 2012
Now I come to today. Week 2 - day 8 of my weight loss plan. As I have just said my weight this morning is unchanged from my "true" weight yesterday so no pounds lost. My OH has also not lost weight from yesterday and that is 2 days running for him so I am moving us both to the Cruise Phase today - starting with a PP (Pure Protein) day - which is the same as the Attack Phase. Tomorrow will be nice as it will involve some "permitted" vegetables.
Weight: 10st 2lbs
Weight Lost: 0lbs
Total Weight Lost: 6lbs
Todays menu is:
Breakfast: 1 fried egg (low cal spray oil) & 3 dry fried wafer thin turkey
Lunch: Crispy ham, Low fat yoghurt
Dinner: Mustard Salmon
Snack: Oat Bran Ricotta Hotcakes served with a little low fat quark
Every day, so far, I have had no problem drinking 1.5litres of water and with other permitted drinks I am nearer to 2lts of fluid a day.
Even though it was rotten autumn weather today, rain & wind, I did get out for my walk. Now that I am on the Cruise Phase I need to do 30mins exercise a day. My Walk today was 37.51mins burning 162 calories over a distance of 2 miles.
Mmmmmm ... the Mustard Salmon was delicious will definitely have that again & I do love the hotcakes too, makes a lovely dessert.
I am still feeling no ill-effects from the diet, probably because I always drink lots of water, but I am happy that tomorrow I shall have some veggies with my meals.
Read Week 1
Read Day 8
Read Day 9
Read Day 10
Read Day 11
Read Day 12
Read Day 13
Read Day 14
Read Week 3

No comments:
Post a Comment