Although I am working today I do have some free time so I am having a baking morning. I shall be attempting to make Pink Cheesecake Cupcakes, Muesli Ice Cream this morning and shall be making Turkey Meatballs & Oat Bran Chicken Nuggets when I finish work.
I took my walk early this morning as the weather was so nice and, you never know in this country, it could be raining by this afternoon. The walk lasted 22 minutes and was 1.25 miles burning 100 calories. I walked at a slightly faster pace today, hence burning more calories than yesterday. I log my walks with Runkeeper.
I still feel good, no headaches, no irritability, no tiredness so all looking good for continuing.
Wednesday 19th September 2012
Weight: 10st 4lbs
Weight loss: 2lbs
Total Weight Lost: 4lbs
Menu for today
Breakfast: Cup of Earl Grey Tea, Slices of turkey ham with low fat cream cheese
Lunch: Oat Bran Chicken Nuggets (my intension was to have this for lunch but ended up having it with my dinner instead)
I found the breakfast a bit hard to eat, but I did. I don't usually eat anything like wafer thin ham/turkey & I don't normally eat cheese, really, of any kind. However my weight is dropping so I bit the bullet and just ate it (drinking plenty of water to help me swallow).
The chicken nuggets were very nice and easy to make. The meatballs were nice but I made too many and couldn't eat them all, again reasonably easy to make.
The ice-cream was time consuming to make but was worth it & the cupcakes were easy enough to make and again tasted ok but I probable will not make the cupcakes very often.
Although it's happened 2 days running I am not expecting to lose another 2lb tomorrow morning, would be lovely but am really not expecting it.
So ... until tomorrow :o)
Read Day 1
Read Day 2
Read Day 3
Read Day 4
Read Day 5
Read Day 6
Read Day 7
Read Week 2
Read Week 3
No comments:
Post a Comment