I shall not be weighing myself every morning now that I am on the Cruise Phase of the diet, maybe once or twice a week. However I did this morning just to check that my weight had remained the same, which it had.
Compared to yesterday's weather it is like summer again today, so I went for my walk early (8.30am). I am trying to do 35mins rather than 30 a day, so that the extra minutes will add up to at least 30 by Sunday, just in case I don't get time for a walk at all. Today my walk was 2.09 miles and took 35.58 minutes, burning 166 calories.
My menu for my first PV (protein & vegetable) day is:
Breakfast: Lemon Zest Pancakes, Cup of tea
Lunch: Salmon Fishcakes
Dinner: Shepherds Pie with Mashed Butternut Squash (the recipe is for Shepherd's Pie Stuffed Pumpkin/Squash but I decided to mash it & lay it on top of the mince like a traditional shepherds pie)
Snack: Chocolate Milkshake
As I expected the pancakes were lovely as were the fishcakes, will definitely make both again.
And ... the shepherds pie was heaven. Felt like I was eating a good substantial meal, with carrots, courgettes, onions & butternut squash, yummm.
Back to protein only tomorrow.
Read Week 1
Read Day 8
Read Day 9
Read Day 10
Read Day 11
Read Day 12
Read Day 13
Read Day 14
Read Week 3



No comments:
Post a Comment