Saturday, 29 September 2012

My Diet - Day 13

Took an early walk today as the weather was beautiful with not a cloud in the sky. My OH came with me today which was pleasant to have someone to chat to, we were out for 37.15 mins and walked 2.02 miles. I don't know how many calories my OH burnt off but apparently I burnt off 161.

I weighed myself this morning, have decided to weigh myself after every protein only day, and again was pleased with what I saw.

Weight: 9st 13.5lbs

Weight Loss: 1.25lbs

Total Weight Lost: 8.5lbs

Saturday 29th September 2012

Today's menu

Breakfast: Fat-free Vanilla Yoghurt with Oat Bran, Cup of Tea

Lunch: Creamy Tomato Soup



Dinner: Indian Takeaway of Tandoori Chicken & Salad



Have a party to attend tonight, not sure if its going to be a temptation or not. I'm not a big alcohol drinker and will be driving so not having alcohol will not be a problem for me, I'm not sure if I can say the same for my OH. As for any food that may be offered, so long as its meat or veg I can manage, but you rarely get that with party food, so we shall see, hence the Indian Takeaway before we go out.


Read Week 1 

Read Day 8 
Read Day 9 
Read Day 10 
Read Day 11 
Read Day 12 
Read Day 13 
Read Day 14 

Read Week 3

No comments:

Post a Comment