Well day 5 is here and a small amount of weight loss was noticed again this morning, only .25 lb but its all going in the right direction, so I'm happy, lets face it on any other week I'd be over the moon to lose 2lb, so to lose at least 5lbs in this 1st week is wonderful.
Once again I have experienced no ill effects from this diet & I really do not find it too difficult to stick. I am not, so far, missing chocolate or crisps & definitely not bread. I think bread makes be feel bloated so recently I cut it out for a couple of weeks and it made a huge difference, so not having bread now is great as I don't feel bloated anymore. I've also suffered with indigestion the last few weeks, which generally means, for me, that I am having too much fat in my diet, well there has been no sign of that all week so I am really pleased, indigestion/heart burn (don't really know the difference) is horrible.
Friday 21st September 2012
Weight: 10st 3lbs
Weight Loss: .25lb
Total weight lost: 5lbs
My menu for to day is:
Breakfast: Cup of Earl Grey Tea, Low fat yoghurt with Oat Bran
Lunch: Grilled fish (trout) with herbes de provence & black pepper
Dinner: Kebab Meatballs, Chocolate Milkshake
I do love fish so having trout again was a real treat & the meatballs were delicious.
I managed a 20 minute walk just before I started work today, burning 85 calories over 1.09 miles.
The weekend is next, this might be a challenge, oh and one of my clients gave me a box of Malteasers today. I haven't opened them but there is my next challenge, must not to be tempted.
Read Day 1
Read Day 2
Read Day 3
Read Day 4
Read Day 5
Read Day 6
Read Day 7
Read Week 2
Read Week 3
No comments:
Post a Comment