This is the last day of the 1st week and there was no weight loss this morning. I have been expecting this as I understand the Attack Phase lasts for between 2 - 10 day and my weight loss has been decreasing. If there is no loss tomorrow then I will start the Cruise Phase. My OH's weight also remained the same as yesterday, which is good as keeping to the same phase in the diet makes life a lot simpler when it comes to not tempting the other with the wrong foods.
Weight: 10st 2.5lb
Weight loss: 0lbs
Total weight Lost: 5.5lbs
Sunday 23rd September 2012
Todays menu
Breakfast: 2 Soft Boiled Eggs with Ham & Turkey Crispies, Cup of Tea
Lunch: Left over Chicken Breast (from yesterday), Cup of Tea
Dinner: Turkey Curry, plus Cinnamon Oat Bran Pancakes & Vanilla fat-free yoghurt for dessert.
I was actually intending to have grilled salmon for dinner, but I forgot to get it out of the freezer, so decided to have the curry as the turkey breasts were already defrosted, and I have to say probably more filling.
I haven't gotten out for a walk today, which I knew I'd struggle with, hence adding extra minutes to my walks this week, but this was really due to it raining all day and not lack of inspiration. If I hadn't done enough minutes this week I would have gone out regardless of the weather.
My footie team lost today and it would be so easy to indulge in comfort food but I have not been tempted at all or felt cravings for anything ... yet.
I am determined to lose weight and reach my goal with this diet plan and determination is the key thing when losing weight no matter what plan you are following. I am hoping to have reached my goal by my birthday in November, lets see what happens.
Read Day 1
Read Day 2
Read Day 3
Read Day 4
Read Day 5
Read Day 6
Read Day 7
Read Week 2
Read Week 3

No comments:
Post a Comment