Thursday, 20 September 2012

My Diet - Day 4

As expected, my weight loss this morning was less than on my other weigh-ins, I still recorded a loss but only 3/4 of a lb, but a loss is a loss. When I stop losing weight for 2 - 3 days it's then time to move onto the next phase of the diet, which includes veggies every other day, so the slowing down of weight loss I suppose is a plus.

I had a pain in my left side last night for a while, which was quite uncomfortable (maybe I poisoned myself) I'm not actually putting it down to the diet though as I've had this pain several times in the past & although not nice I know is nothing serious.

Thursday 20th September 2012

Weight: 10st 3.25lb

Weight loss: .75lb

Total weight lost: 4.75lbs

My menu for today is as follows:

Breakfast: Scrambles Eggs (with herbes de provence & black pepper)

Lunch: Grilled chicken breast (had with my dinner though as was working at lunch time)

Dinner: Chicken Curry



Snack: 2 Pink Cheesecake Cupcakes (made yesterday),  Oat Bran Ricotta Hotcakes (I can't find low fat ricotta so used low fat quark instead).



 Had a 25 min walk today around my work place, it was a distance of 1.47 miles and burnt off 130 calories.

The curry was delicious and the hotcakes were lovely too. I didn't have grilled chicken breast in the end but put the extra chicken in the curry.

I'm actually enjoying this diet as I am attempting new meals, which is always a treat when you tend to cook the same things week in week out.

Yet again I have experienced no tiredness, no headaches, no irritability so all is still looking good to progress. Looking forward to the Cruise Stage as you get to eat protein one day then protein & vegetables the next, and this stage lasts until you reach your goal weight.

Until tomorrow then ...

Read Day 1 
Read Day 2
Read Day 3
Read Day 4 
Read Day 5 
Read Day 6 
Read Day 7

Read Week 2
Read Week 3

No comments:

Post a Comment