Friday, 28 September 2012

My Diet - Day 12

I made a slight change to my walking plan today, I was intending to do it during my 3pm break at work, but instead went out early in the morning before I started work. I didn't want to get to later in the day and something come up which would mean I didn't get to go out. So ... my walk today was 2.2 miles burning 169 calories over 37.41minutes.

I've probaly burnt off more than that with all the work I've done today, my back is aching - argghh!!

I didn't weigh myself this morning, I resisted the urge.

So ... todays menu

Friday 28th September 2012

Breakfast: Vanilla Oat Bran Porridge, Cup of tea

Lunch: Scotch eggs



Dinner: Grilled Salmon with herbs

Snack: Chocolate Mousse


Almost ate it before I got a picture, I am quite proud of this mousse, I've never made one before, and it came out brilliant, tasted delicious and I will definitely be making that again.

Another PV day tomorrow, but the tricky part is I'm off to a party in the evening, so really hope I am not tempted to eat wrong foods or drink alcohol. I am ordering an Indian takeaway to eat before the party, probably, tandoori chicken & salad, so that I am not hungry when I go out.

We shall see how that pans out ...


Read Day 1  
Read Day 2
Read Day 3
Read Day 4 
Read Day 5 
Read Day 6 
Read Day 7
Read Day 8 
Read Day 9 
Read Day 10 
Read Day 11 
Read Day 12 
Read Day 13 
Read Day 14 
Read Day 15 
Read Day 16 
Read Day 17  
Read Day 18
 

No comments:

Post a Comment