Happy to say another .5lb lost, have to admit I wasn't expecting that at all. My other half has now lost 9.5 lbs, another 4.5lbs for him and he will have lost his 1st stone.
Saturday 22nd September 2012
Weight: 10st 2.5lb
Weight loss: .5lb
Total weight lost: 5.5lb
Today's planned menu.
Breakfast: Cup of Earl Grey tea, Mint & Curry Omelette
Lunch: Ham & Turkey Crispies
Dinner: Roast Chicken, Oat Bran Cookies
It's my wedding anniversary today and my husband and myself were hoping to get a takeaway in but we have decided to wait until we have reached the Cruise Phase of this diet so that we have a slightly greater choice of what to order.
The weekend is always going to be harder for me, when it comes to the exercise, as I just want to sit down & relax, however I did force myself to go for my, almost 22 minute walk today. It was 1.27 miles and helped me burn 100 calories. I shall do my best to get a walk tomorrow, but if I don't manage it I know I have done extra minutes on other days this week which cover it.
Of the food I have eaten today the oddest one was the mint & curry omelette for breakfast, I am not big on omelettes but to have a curry flavoured one was weird.
I am at the moment planning my menu for next week so I can go shopping tomorrow for any extra foods I need. I am assuming I will still be on the Attack Phase, but if that changes I can always go out any buy some extra "permitted" vegetables.
Lets see what tomorrow brings.
Read Day 1
Read Day 2
Read Day 3
Read Day 4
Read Day 5
Read Day 6
Read Day 7
Read Week 2
Read Week 3
No comments:
Post a Comment