Thursday, 18 October 2012

My Diet - Day 30, Day 31 & Day 32

Tuesday 16th October 2012

Breakfast: Vanilla Oat Bran Porridge, Cup of tea

Lunch: Chicken Pate

Dinner: Smoked Haddock

Snack: Diet Ginger Beer

Another walk with my son this morning, only for half of it but better than doing the whole walk alone. Distance was 2.17 miles, in 36 minutes, burning 170 calories.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday 17th October 2012 

Breakfast: Herb Omelettte, Cup of Green Tea

Lunch: Crispy Ham (ended up not having this)

Dinner: Chicken Curry

Snack: Cinnamon Oat Bran Pancakes

My walk today was slightly under 35mins and I could have gone on for an extra 2 minutes, but I was home and couldn't be bothered. Anyhow, I covered 1.95 miles and burnt 149 calories in 33 minutes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Thursday 18th October 2012

Breakfast: Scrambled Egg with Cream Cheese, Cup of Green Tea

Lunch: Left over Shepherds Pie (yummmmm really love this dish)

Dinner: Fish Curry with Cauliflower "Rice"  (I used Salmon, King Prawns & Cockles as my fish, mainly for my OH's benefit. I didn't give myself any of the prawns or cockles)



Snack: Oat Bran Pancake

I need to do something different with my exercise as I am getting bored with walking on my own, so now is the time to get out my Wii fit board. I shall still do at least 35mins of exercise a day but it may not be the conventional types you've come to expect. However, what ever I do I shall make a point of listing it all. 

Today I did 35mins in total. (If you know the Wii fit you'll probably know which activities I refer to) I did 2 (short) sessions of the hoopla, 2 short sessions of the step aerobics, 2 short jogging sessions, 2 long jogging sessions & 1 "Island" jogging session ( "it" keeps telling me I am an expert in running and achieve over 100% every time, I can't say the same for the hoopla & step aerobics ... yet).  I did enjoy doing the Wii fit, quite a bit more than walking on my own, although I do like getting out in the fresh air.


No comments:

Post a Comment