Thursday, 4 October 2012

My Diet - Day 18

I've had 3 walks today. The first walk was 30mins on my own 



plus 5mins walking with my friend and her puppy. The 2nd walk (much slower) was again with my friend and her puppy. 




And the 3rd walk was with just my friend. Think I have done enough for one day. Altogether I have walked for 1 hr 9 mins & 61 seconds, a total distance of 3.22 miles burning 250 calories.




Thursday 4th October 2012

Today's menu:

Breakfast: Vanilla Oat Bran Porridge, Cup of tea

Lunch: Crispy Ham & Egg

Dinner: Oat Bran Chicken Nuggets plus hard boiled egg



Snack: Glace Dukan Allegee (Ice cream) plus left over brownie from yesterday.


Well, the ice cream came out much better than I thought it would, a softer ice cream compared to what I've made before. I will certainly be making that again, maybe with cocoa powder rather than vanilla flavouring next time.  The chicken nuggets do not take long to make at all and are well worth trying, I've tried them hot & cold and like them either way.

Although I don't find protein only days hard at all, it does make me look forward to the protein & vegetables days.

Roll on tomorrow ...


Read Week 1

Read Week 2

Read Day 15 
Read Day 16 
Read Day 17  
Read Day 18
Read Day 19
Read Day 20

No comments:

Post a Comment